See more Wood Furniture Paint & Treatments
Rust-Oleum Silver Metallic Metallic Furniture paint 750ml
This classic opulent metallic finish is perfect for all types of furniture. Use Rust-Oleum metallic finish furniture paint as a base coat under chalky finish furniture paint and lightly distress the topcoat to reveal metallic areas beneath. Can also be used as a decorative topcoat or to pick out mouldings and other design features
- How to use: Stir the product thoroughly prior to use. It may be applied with a brush or roller, if applying with a brush apply evenly following the grain of the wood. If rolling then use a short nap mohair roller. To create a distressed look apply 2 coats in contrasting colours. Allow to dry and then lightly abrade with moistened sand paper or a stainless steel scouring pad. Subsequently abrade with the grain of wood. Protect the paint effect with Rust-Oleum furniture finishing wax.
Features and Benefits
- Can be used as a base coat under chalky finish furniture paint or as a decorative topcoat
- It is highly concentrated and offers exceptional coverage in one coat
- Works great over old paint and varnish
- Can be used as a basecoat or decorative topcoat
- Use as a basecoat under Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Furniture Paint and lightly distress to reveal the metallic paint beneath
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Coverage||Up to 14 m² per litre|
|Drying time||4 hours|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Touch dry time||1 hour|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.75L|
AJH2601 - 1 year ago
Bought this about a month ago to modernise my daughter’s white furniture. It covered well, although needed 3 coats in total for a great finish but v v happy with the final result. Would recommend.
DCroak - 1 year ago
Went on smoothly, only needed two applications. Goes along way, loads left.
Acameron61 - 2 years ago
We used this to paint old pine furniture the results were amazing
The paint covered well with no brush strokes and drie evenly and quickly
Would definitely use it again
Samuin - 2 years ago
I bought this item and really happy . Excellent So glad I bought it