See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Tea Leaf Chalky Wall & Ceiling Paint 2.5L
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Wall to wall style! Rust-Oleum Wall and Ceiling paint is perfect for transforming your interior walls with incredible colour in a smooth matt finish. The highly concentrated formula is scrubbable and stain-resistant and provides exceptional coverage. Available in 110 stunning shades, add a refreshing splash of colour to your kitchen, lounge, bedroom and home office.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - For best results, ensure surfaces are clean and free from dirt. Remove any loose, flaking material, degrease with a suitable detergent where necessary. Rinse well to remove any detergent residues and allow the surface to dry thoroughly before applying the paint. Previously painted and light porous substrates can be coated directly with Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Wall Paint. Very porous surfaces should be appropriately sealed prior to application of Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Wall Paint. Bare metals should be appropriately primed. Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Wall Paint is not a stain blocking product. If necessary, prime with a suitable stain blocker or knotting sealer as appropriate.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly prior to use. The product may be applied by brush or medium pile roller.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Wonderful walls, appealing ceilings. Rust-Oleum Wall and Ceiling Paint is scrubbable durable and stain resistant, making it easy to clean and easy to apply. The premium Wall Paint is tough against everyday scuffs, marks and splashes and has virtually no odour.
- Refresh your living space with Rust-Oleum Wall and Ceiling Paint
- Easy to apply by brush or roller to plaster, brick and concrete walls
- Highly concentrated for an incredible depth of colour
- Scrubbable, durable and stain-resistant against everyday spills and scuff marks
- Choose from 110 stunning shades in a modern matt finish
- Transform your living room, bedroom, kitchen or home office
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Minimum application temperature||5°C|
|Number of coats||1|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Washable||Scrubbable & washable|