See more Paint
Rustins Quick-Dry Satin Paint - Black 500ml
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Rustins Quick Dry Satin Black. Produces a smooth satin finish on wood and metal. Suitable for interior and exterior use. Clean brushes in water. Sizes available 250ml, 500ml, 1ltr & 2.5ltr
- For all interior and exterior bare wood, hardboard, MDF, plaster, brickwork, cement and wrought iron. Can be used over existing wood and metal primers and over existing paints.
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Surface Preparation - Surfaces to be coated must be clean, dry and free from wax, grease and contaminants. Fill holes and cracks with Rustin's Wood Filler. Over existing paint, the surface must be cleaned and lightly sanded to provide a key before application.
- Instructions for Use - STIR WELL BEFORE USE. Apply liberally and evenly with synthetic fibre brush or roller May be applied over old existing coating provided these are in good condition and rubbed down to provide a key. May be applied over non-water based paints
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
For all interior and exterior bare wood, hardboard, MDF, plaster, brickwork, cement and wrought iron. Can be used over existing wood and metal primers and over existing paints. Quick drying. Excellent covering power. Low VOC. Clean brushes with water. Contains special matting agents so that paint dries with satin finish.
- Water Based
- Quick Drying
- Fro Interior & Exterior Use
- Bare wood, Hardboard, MDF, plaster, brickwork, cement and wrought iron
- Can be used over existing wood and metal primers and over existing paints
- Non-flammable. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water or a proprietary skin cleanser. Keep out of reach of children
|Drying time||30 min|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Application method||Brush or roller|