See more Eyelet Curtains
Ruvor Beige Abstract Blackout Eyelet Curtain (W)140cm (L)260cm, Single
Our stores do not stock this product
This Ruvor blackout curtain is the perfect choice for achieving a chic look in your room. The fully lined curtain with invisible stitching helps to block out daylight and add privacy.
- Comes with Iron-on adhesive tape
Features and benefits
- Designed from a high quality fabric, it's anti-crease, anti-stain, anti-piling, colour fastness and is easy to clean to preserve its appearance over time.
- Easy to hang, just slide the eyelet heading onto a 28mm diameter curtain pole. For a coordinated look, choose a chrome pole to match the matt metallic finish of the eyelets.
- As a finishing touch, why not mix and match with patterns in assorted colours to create a coordinated look.
- Also available in unlined fabric if you want something to soften the daylight.
- Remember our curtains come in singles, to cater for all your projects.
|Instructions for care||Machine wash at 30°C with similar colours. It is recommended to not use bleach, tumble dry or dry clean the product. Iron at a low temperature. Keep away from fire or naked flame.|
|Curtain weight||Heavy weight|
|Resistant to fire||Not fire resistant|
|Number of curtains||Single|
excellent customer service
smileyc - 5 months ago
Was given excellent customer sevice by a girl from tradepoint who also saved me money by telling me the advantages of signing up for the B&Q clubcard to save £5 on my purchase. Friendly, informative and pleasant- well done B&Q Port Glasgow you have a good team.