See more Curtains
Ruvor Beige Abstract Blackout Eyelet Curtain (W)167cm (L)228cm, Single
This Ruvor blackout curtain is the perfect choice for achieving a chic look in your room. The fully lined curtain with invisible stitching helps to block out daylight and add privacy.
- Comes with Iron-on adhesive tape
Features and benefits
- Designed from a high quality fabric, it's anti-crease, anti-stain, anti-piling, colour fastness and is easy to clean to preserve its appearance over time.
- Easy to hang, just slide the eyelet heading onto a 28mm diameter curtain pole. For a coordinated look, choose a chrome pole to match the matt metallic finish of the eyelets.
- As a finishing touch, why not mix and match with patterns in assorted colours to create a coordinated look.
- Also available in unlined fabric if you want something to soften the daylight.
- Remember our curtains come in singles, to cater for all your projects.
|Instructions for care||Machine wash at 30°C with similar colours. It is recommended to not use bleach, tumble dry or dry clean the product. Iron at a low temperature. Keep away from fire or naked flame.|
|Curtain weight||Heavy weight|
|Resistant to fire||Not fire resistant|
|Number of curtains||Single|
Mrs Dawson - 3 months ago
I've just bought these curtains after redecorating downstairs and I love them. The light colour and texture go really well in our lounge and dining room. They were quite creased but came out fine with ironing. The only criticism I have is that they don't do different widths, I really would have preferred 228cm in the 228cm length to make curtains look fuller.
Not same colour as it looks on the site.
Souhaila - 4 months ago
I bought this product because the colour matches the cushions but when it got delivered the colour was different then it looks in the picture.