See more Impact drivers & wrenches
Ryobi 18V Cordless Impact driver R18ID2-0 - Bare unit
The Ryobi R18ID2-0 is a high-powered Impact Driver designed to quickly fasten or loosen long screws or large bolts. Unlike a Combi Drill, an Impact Driver is capable of delivering very high amounts of torque whilst causing very little twist or reactionary feedback through its handle. This makes the R18ID2-0 ideal for decking, fencing and roofing, where fastening larger fixings, coach bolts and long screws are essential.
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 2x impact bits, 1x 3/8 inch socket adaptor
- CE marked
- Without oil pulse technology
- Battery not included
Features and benefits
Includes 2x impact screwdriving bits as well as a 1/3" socket adaptor bit. Check out our huge range of 'Bare Tools', which are a great value way to expand your ONE+ collection. All ONE+ batteries and chargers are compatible with all ONE+ tools for the home and garden a 3-year warranty is included across the ONE+ range.
- High-powered Impact Driver designed to quickly fasten or loosen long screws or large bolts.
- Ideal for decking, fencing and roofing, where fastening larger fixings, coach bolts and long screws are essential.
- Achieves up to 200Nm of torque, 3600ipm impact rate and 3200rpm no load speed to quickly and efficiently drive screws.
- Featuring a variable speed trigger for greater control, an LED light to illuminate the work area, and a quick-load keyless hex drive for quick and easy bit changes.
- This tool is sold as a 'Bare' Tool (without a battery or charger) and is compatible with all batteries and chargers across the 18V ONE+ system of tools for the home and garden.
|Compatible battery technology||One+|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Maximum torque (hard)||200Nm|
|No load speed||0-3200|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Standard||2006/42/EC, 2014/30/EU, 2011/65/EU, EN 55014-1:2017, EN 55014-2:2015, EN 62841-1:2015, EN 62841-2-2:2014|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Tool weight (without battery)||1.26kg|
|Vibration uncertainty (K factor)||1.5m/s²|
|Work light||LED work light|
Ryobi impact driver
Andrew2071 - 1 month ago
Good tool, just a shame it didn't come with the battery, only used. Few times so far but great quality, can't fault it for the price, buying more Ryobi one tools