See more Jigsaws
Ryobi 18V One+ Cordless Jigsaw R18JS-0
Up to 3,000 strokes per minute creates a fantastic cutting performance for the 18V Cordless Jigsaw. This is improved by its four stage pendulum action & the one handed speed control, which makes adjusting it for different applications incredibly simple. Firm construction means the jigsaw remains sturdy throughout even the toughest of materials & at differing speeds. The base is adjustable for all sorts of tasks with a tool-less blade clamp making swapping blades easy.
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 1x wood blade
Features and benefits
- The 4-stage pendulum action & variable speed control allows you to achieve the desired finish; from fast rough cuts through to clean finished edges
- An adjustable base of up to 45 degrees allows you to make angled cuts, & the integrated LED work light illuminates the cut line & work area
- Easily switch between blades on big projects with a tool-less T-Shank blade clamp. The lock on switch keeps the tool working to help reduce user fatigue
- This item is a 'bare' tool (without battery or charger) which is a great value way to expand your ONE+ collection
- Cordless jigsaw ideal for cutting intricate shapes in wood, plastic & metal
|Batteries included||Battery not included|
|Blade change method||Without tool|
|Carrying facility||No carry case|
|Compatible battery technology||One+|
|Cutting action||Pendulum (4 stage)|
|Dust blower type||Dust blower|
|Grip type||Over moulded|
|Maximum cutting capacity (steel)||6mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (wood)||101mm|
|Motor type||Non-replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||1100-3000 spm|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Tool weight (without battery)||2.1kg|
|Vibration emission (sawing)||8.3m/s²|
|Vibration uncertainty (K factor)||1.5m/s²|
|Work light||LED work light|
Marc2021 - 1 month ago
Really good for it price cut thow everything
Accuracy is a problem
Tonydxn - 8 months ago
I find it very difficult to do accurate cuts with this. The tool doesn't seem to keep the blade properly under control and it wanders about during cutting.
As others have said, it runs the battery down pretty fast - you will need a big battery for any serious work.
Does the job
Matty b - 3 years ago
Does what it needs to, needs the big battery though
A great little Jig Saw
ChippyIOW - 3 years ago
I bought this because I needed to cut some timber where power was not possible with the exception of using a generator. I found this very good and was cutting 30mm thick Cedar. There were other makes that I could have gone for but considering the price it was excellent value. The batteries I got were the 4.0Ah and they lasted reasonably well considering the thickness of the timber. All in all I would recommend this if you want a good reliable tool without spending a fortune on it.
Narey - 4 years ago
I bought this jigsaw as I have some other ryobi one+ which all use the same battery. This jigsaw went right through this kind wood without and issue.