See more Multi Tools & Hobby Tools
SKIP20A RYOBI 200W-SA44 MULTI-TOOL
This corded multi tool is ideal for cutting, plunge cuts, sawing, scraping and detail sanding.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Comes with 12 x 60G sandpaper, 12 x 80G sandpaper, 12 x 120G Sandpaper, 1 x sanding pad, 1 x 3 ½” flush cut blade for wood & metal, 1 x 1 1/8” plunge cut blade for wood & metal, 1 x 1/8” blade for grouting, 1 x scraper, 1 x ¾” offset plunge blade & 1 x hex key
Features and benefits
- A versatile multi purpose tool that cuts drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite & many other materials. It also sands the finest details.
- Variable speed for ultimate control across a range of applications.
- Quick change attachments for hassle free transition between sanding & cutting
- LED for illuminated work piece
- Universal accessory adaptor makes this product compatible with any brand of accessory
|Carrying facility||Soft bag|
|No load speed||10000-20000rpm|
|Power voltage supply||230V|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
pale - 3 years ago
I bought this as a xmas gift for my son-in-law. his response was pure delight and I realised I had chosen well. So far, so good.Can tell more when he has used it.
Power and the tools needed are all there
Body70uk - 3 years ago
I bought this not being sure if I will need it, but I am glad I did. Helped me with cutting into some awkward places where no other tool would have worked. Has all the tools inside and I also used the sandpaper tool with success ( my 1st time with this tool). Oscillated between this one and the Bosch one that was 20W more powerful, £50 more and did not have so many tools on board . Easy to use/ change tools.
Mandy0870 - 3 years ago
Great for those awkward jobs however my universal adapter broke that holds the blades in place and i cannot find a replacement.
jcs123 - 4 years ago
Bought this to replace a Bosch P190e that failed after light use.
Good selection of attachments and already a quieter and better performing tool than the Bosch it replaces
Brilliant for the money
Rob25 - 4 years ago
I only used one of these many years ago and I went and got this one today and I found it perfect.