See more Kits & Twinpacks
Ryobi ONE+ 18V 2Ah Li-ion Cordless 3 piece Power tool kit R18PDIDCSP-220S
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 2x 2.0 Ah batteries, 1x charger, 1x impact bit, 1x double ended bit & 1x soft bag
Features and benefits
- The Ryobi R18PDIDCSP-220S triple pack features the Ryobi R18PD3-0 Combi Drill, R18IDP-0 Impact Driver, and the R18CSP-0 Circular Saw.
- The Ryobi R18PD3-0 cordless Combi Drill is ideal for drilling wood, metal, masonry, plastic, plasterboard, ceramic and tiles. The 2-speed gearbox delivers 500/1800rpm and up to 50Nm of torque providing versatility between different materials and application.
- The Ryobi R18IDP-0 is a high-powered Impact Driver designed to fasten and loosen long screws or large bolts quickly. Unlike a combi drill, an impact driver is capable of delivering very high amounts of torque whilst causing very little twist or reactionary.
- The Ryobi R18CSP-0 cordless circular saw is ideal for making long straight cuts in timber and plastic. Its impressive cut capacities of 45 mm at 90 degrees and 32 mm at 45 degrees allow you to easily complete applications usually reserved for corded tools.
- This starter kit also includes two 2.0 Ah ONE+ batteries and a charger.
|Number of power tools in kit||3|
Good tools, bad batteries
NorthernTom - 2 months ago
These tools are great and this kit looks like amazing value until you realise both batteries are 2Ah. They don't have the power to drive screws into timber or run the circular saw for very long. It's still cheaper than buying everything separately but bare in mind you'll need the better batteries straight away.
Drill and driver are good, saw hmm
Coops22 - 2 months ago
Just bought the mutli tool kit and am a bit concerned about the circular saw after taking a look at it today. It does not seem to sit at 0deg for straight cut. The sole plate seems to hang up at a couple of points on the under side of the saw. I might be missing something to get it to 0deg, instructions are not great.
mcalr3 - 4 months ago
Bought this and sold my current Bosch drill, so it kinda paid for itself as I was going to buy a circular saw anyway.
Very pleased with the quality. The batteries may be a wee bit underpowered for the saw (they are fine for the drill & driver). For example I was laying some new laminate and I had to cut the bottom off some doors. The saw lasted a cut of 4 doors 40mm thick (trimming about 5mm off the bottom) before it started to struggle.