See more SDS Drills
SKIP20PP RYOBI R18SDS-LL40S 18V SDS DRI
- Variable speed gearbox
Features and benefits
- Pneumatic hammer mechanism delivers 1.3J of impact energy ideal for drilling holes in stone & concrete
- Comes with 2 x 4Ah batteries for extra long run time.
- 4 modes for extra versatility (hammer drill, rotary drill, chisel, chisel alignment)
- Built-in LED light ensures your work piece is always well lit & clearly visible
- Variable speed, forward & reverse for total control
jackbenny - 2 years ago
have used for over 12 months now and is great drill. goes into any material easily but i won,t use it for chiseling
Ryobi 18v drill
Westoblue - 2 years ago
I bought this to go with my other tools in this range and it is a fantastic drill for all sorts of jobs. Very good purchase
Does the job
Geemann57 - 3 years ago
I bought this mainly for its chisel feature, to remove plaster and render from old brick and stone walls. So far it has performed very well, and battery life is perfectly satisfactory. The Ryobi range may be looked down on by the pros, and this may not have the oomph or longevity of similar products which are generally quite a bit more expensive, but right now I'm very happy with my purchase and value for money.
great value and performance
Anonymous - 3 years ago
have several ryobi one plus tools and this drill gets used all the time.never lets us down and great value.
Excellent for what is designed to do
gapper - 4 years ago
I bought this to fill the gap between my Makita 18V drill driver (with hammer action) and my 240V full size (very heavy) SDS rotary hammer. Trust me, this is MUCH faster drilling small diam. holes into brick / concrete than the Makita but is light, very compact and easy to use.
If you need to drill a lot of larger diameter holes into brick / concrete this is not what you need but for normal fixings it is perfect.