See more Mitre saws
Scheppach 210mm Mitre saw 5901215985
Black Friday deal. Offer ends 29th November.
- Blades supplied
- Suitable for - Wood & plastic
- Triple-ground hard-point teeth
Features and benefits
Scheppach’s powerful mitre saw HM216X is an excellent choice for demanding do-it-yourselfers. The stable double column guide and the 210mm carbide saw blade enable a wide range of accurate crosscuts and mitre cuts in hard and soft wood as well as in all common plastics. Thanks to a rotary plate, an integrated laser and a saw blade which can be tilted by 45°, cuts can be precisely adjusted and performed.
- Built-in laser for exactly marking the cutting edge
- Fully enclosed saw blade guard for maximum work safety
- Includes two adjustable workpiece supports made of aluminium to enlarge the support surface
- Durable die-cast aluminium frame
|Compatible blade diameter||210mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (90° mitre x 45° bevel)||340||mm|
|Mitre stop angles||0° / 15° / 22.5° / 30° / 45°|
Bin2345 - 8 days ago
Amazing features. 340 mm cutting with, extension tables from strong alloy
Does the job
Anonymous - 25 days ago
Very good saw this. Cuts through floorboards and 4 by 2 etc like a knife through butter. Comes with two blades so good value but haven't tried the fine toothed blade yet.
Laser sight line is an excellent feature. A lot of saw for the money.