See more Summerhouses
Shire Miami gym 12x10 Pent Shiplap Wooden Summer house
This Miami gym 12x10 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse. Assembly required.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this Summerhouse. We recommend that Summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- This structure is supplied unpainted and unfurnished. Contents shown are suggestions for use only. The decking surrounding the product is not included
- For use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse
Features and benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure
- High quality tongue & groove floor
- Mortised & Tenoned matching doors & windows with unique weather rebate
- Supplied with Acrylic Safety Glazing
- Strong 44x70mm framing, making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Locking mechanism||Mortice lock|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||6|