See more Safety trainers
Site Mercury Black Safety trainers, Size 11
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper with Taibrelle lining
- Rubber outsole with steel penetration-resistant midsole
- Oil repellent sole
Features and benefits
These wide fit Mercury black safety trainers are crafted from durable nubuck leather making them built to last. These trainers are lightweight, flexible and breathable, ensuring you are both comfortable and safe.
- Safety was the top priority when designing these trainers. The sole is oil resistant to improve traction on slippery surfaces and a steel toe cap protects your toes and feet from potential hazards when working in high-risk environments. The steel penetration-resistant midsole offers protection against sharp objects such as nails, stopping them from penetrating the sole. For your protection, the trainers have an S1 P SRA safety code so you can feel protected during the toughest jobs.
- The breathable action nubuck leather design will help to keep your feet cool.
- Includes padded tongue and collar for maximum comfort.
|Clothing pattern||Two tone|
|Footwear safety code||S1 P SRA|
|Padded collar||Padded collar|
|Padded tongue||Padded tongue|
|Parent footwear safety code||S1 P|
|Shoe fastening type||Lace|
|Shoe fitting||Wide fit|
|Sole description||Rubber sole|
|Toe cap construction||Steel|
|Toe protection joules rating||200J|
|Upper material||Action nubuck leather, rubber & mesh|
mrmarkymark - 1 month ago
I have tried numerous work shoes but found these to be super comfy, sturdy and excellently priced. Would without a doubt buy these again.
grandadslug - 6 months ago
These trainers were put on my feet at 05.15am to talk the dog a 4mile walk and they will be taken off at 17.00 and have to admit my feet have never felt so comfy and I struggle to find footwear to wear as suffer with painful heel and osteoarthritis in both knees and today is first time in a long time I am not suffering 1st chance I get I'm buying a second pair as a stand buy pair they are so light I forget got them on and I walk an average of 12 miles a day in charge of maintenance in a large nursing home
Salop monna - 1 year ago
Just one complaint about these trainers. They mark the flooring especially when kneeling. I would recommend wearing overshoes. I had a situation where the soles marked the flooring in a wet room in which I was working. It took me longer to clean the marks off the floor than it did to do the actual job
Scott23 - 1 year ago
These are defo the best steel toe caps out there. Wear everyday and still fine after 2 years. Bought another pair today, but old ones are still fine, don’t leak, no holes.
Site Mercury Trainers
Assenav - 1 year ago
Good solid shoe. Comfy fit and great value for money.
Will buy another pair