Smeg WMI14C7 White Built in Washing machine
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Smeg WMI14C7 built in washing machine features 15 preset programmes. It is front loading and has a maximum spin of 1200rpm, which is ideal for wash loads up to 7kg. This machine has a spin performance rating of B, with an energy rating of A+.
- Guarantee - 2 years Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Water consumption per cycle - 47 L
- Annual water consumption - 10340 L
Features and Benefits
This washing machine includes a variety of preset programmes to help you get the best wash possible for your clothes. Programmes include cotton and coloured, wool, rinse & spin, drain & spin, delicates, synthetics, mix, wool and sport.
- The quick wash feature is a great option for times when you are rushed and busy, helping you get your clothes washed in just 30 minutes
- Includes a flexi-temperature option so you can choose what temperature works best
- The stainless steel drum can hold a 7kg load, great for larger and heavier loads such as towels
- The delay start feature means the machine can be set to run at a convenient time for you
- Safety is always a worry with any appliance, that's why this washing machine comes with a child saftey lock and Aquastop - an anti-flood device to prevent water leakage
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Drying performance rating||B|
|Spin performance rating||B|
|Annual power consumption||218kWh/year|
|Number of preset programmes||15|
|Economy wash option||Half load|
|Timer||24 hour timer delay|
|Safety feature||Child safety lock|
|Material||Stainless steel drum|
|Noise sound pressure||70dB(A)|
|Temperature controlled||Variable temperature control|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery