See more Skirting Board
Smooth Natural Pine Torus Skirting board (L)2.4m (W)119mm (T)15mm (Dia)119mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This Torus Skirting Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood skirting from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. Suitable for improving the appearance of a room around your home.
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage.
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
useless waste of money!
blondie89 - 4 days ago
purchased the cheaper ones as we planned on painting them so seemed silly spending a fortune on fancy ones, oh how we wished we had instead of wasting money on these pieces of rubbish, bought 3 of them and every one was bowed in. took an hour and half just to get one piece fixed to the wall and burned out 3 brand new drill bits in the process! would not recommend this product, but then again i suppose you get what you pay for, spend that bit extra and dont waste your time on these!
Should not be allowed to sell it talk about warped
Poopskirt - 10 months ago
5 packs totally unusable warped in every way I suppose u get what you pay for total no go only any good for a fire
check and double check
hwx - 2 years ago
i bought this 2 days before the joiner came to fit it for me, laid it flat until it was needed. But when the joiner came he said it was unusable as it was warped.
Reedie055 - 3 years ago
Simple to find at great quality timber. Straight not warped