See more Whitewood Planed Smooth
- Can be used internally for many DIY & trade applications & repair work where appearance is important. Can also be used externally if sealed with an appropriate wood finish
Features and Benefits
- For non structural building work where a smooth finish is required.
- Whitewood Spruce has a consistent light colour finish for a modern appearance.
- Slow grown & kiln dried to make it more stable & easier to work with.
- It is advisable to store flat in a dry room. Handle with gloves to avoid splinters
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Edge type||Planed square edge|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
AVOID THIS AT ALL COSTS
iainc1973 - 1 month ago
All lengths were cupped, bowed and twisted. Pay a bit more and use a timber merchant, it will work out cheaper.
Rubbish quality timber - avoid
anon_ - 10 months ago
avoid this timber, bought a pack to use for replacement floorboard. after letting the timber rest to acclimatise, the boards still twisted and buckled. very poor quality wood. the timber was stored upright inside the store which attributes to the issues. Avoid buying timber from BnQ and go to a proper timber or builders merchants.
Warped and twisted
HenryB - 4 years ago
All the pieces I bought had a significant curve to them in cross-section and were twisted along their length. This is most likely due to being dried too fast.