See more Straight Couplers
Solder ring Imperial/metric adapter (Dia)22mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Ease of application - Intermediate
- Fitting instructions - It is fitted by heating until the solder runs around the joint by capillary action
Features and benefits
Our Plumbsure Solder Ring range is a cost effective, and durable plumbing solution. Within each of these precision-made fittings, a ring of high quality lead-free solder is positioned. Simply heat the fitting with a blow torch to release the pre-fitted solder, to produce a reliable and secure joint. Please note, any copper piping will need to be prepared with a pipe cleaner and flux prior to soldering.
- All fittings supplied pre-soldered for a quality finish
- Suitable for use with both hot and cold water systems
- Requires the use of a blowtorch to seal the pre installed solder ring located inside of the fitting
|A size||22 mm|
|B size||19 mm|
|Fitting type||Solder ring|
|Ease of application||Intermediate|
Ian20plumb - 2 years ago
Bought a couple of these to go from imperial to metric. First one leaked so swapped it out for the second. The second also failed. Went and got a third one but had the same poor experience. The joint is clearly oversized and the solder runs without making a full seal to the top.
Do not purchase these.