- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This putty is setting frames, faucets and strainer baskets. Simply apply and leave to dry.
Features and Benefits
This non-setting putty gives a watertight seal to the window frames.
- Stays flexible, will not crack or shrink
- Ideal for repairs to glass frames and the mounting of glass
- Hand applied putty formulated for the glazing, bedding and exterior fronting of single glass window frames
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 300ml expanding foam from No Nonsense has been specially designed for filling, fixing and insulating wood, metal, plastic and masonry. It comes in an easily storable and transportable aerosol and expands to the exact size of the cavity you need filling. If you're using it during redecoration projects, ...
Suitable for general or minor repairs to wood Can be used on window frames, screw/nail holes, cracks and skirting boards Ready to use with a filling knife or spreader Tough & durable with no shrinking or cracking Sandable, heat resistant and drip resistant
This 500ml water resistant, fast curing gap filling expanding foam from Soudal has been specially designed for quick and easy filling of gaps, joints, holes and pipe penetrations around the interior and exterior of your home. Simply apply and leave for 1½ hours for a bead of 3cm to dry. ...
Create a fire resistant seal with this expanding foam from Soudal. Can be easily sanded, painted and plastered Expands up to 30 times original volume An ideal solution to fill gaps cracks and holes in stone, wood, brick in most common building materials Excellent adhesion on most common building substrates ...