See more Sliding Wardrobe Door Track
Shaker Sliding wardrobe door track (L)1803mm
Our stores do not stock this product
Enjoy near silent running of your sliding wardrobe doors, with this sliding wardrobe door track, which are used when installing sliding doors. Ideally for use suited for use with a range of opening widths. They are reliable and low maintenance. It includes top & bottom tracks.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Fitting instructions - Tracks will need to be cut to size depending on opening width
- Compatibility - Standard white trackset can be used with any Standard size sliding door (except doors included in Kits)
Features and Benefits
- You will enjoy near silent running of your spacepro sliding wardrobe doors with this trackset
- This DIY project can normally be completed in half a day and does not require removal of flooring or carpet
- To be used with standard size spacepro sliding doors
- Made in the UK
Anonymous - 3 years ago
Great product easy to fit goe,s well with the other door set, delivery was prompt.
paris1119 - 3 years ago
I only gave it 4 stars, as there were no holes for the screws, I had to do it myself, ( I am a woman, my husband is disabled) and the sticky tape to protect the edge of the mirror , stipulates to take it off once installed.....have you tried to take it off when installed? It is nearly impossible to remove the top and bottom one. Apart from these 2 , I am very pleased with it. It looks great.
Great door but not quite white
Mr_F - 3 years ago
These doors are fantastic for the price and are from the same manufacturers as other website charging so much more than B&Q. My only slightly negative point is when I purchased some white conti-board to finish the top of my newly built wardrobe it became apparent that the doors are actually not white and more of a cream colour. Other than that they're great.
Just what it says on the website
Jan E - 3 years ago
Just fitted these tracks, they are perfect, the measurements are spot on and easy to fit.
Just what I have been looking
Badger Boy - 3 years ago
I have yet to fit the doors but they are exactly what I have been looking for as replacements for some very tatty doors