Stanley FatMax 12 Piece Multi Bit Screwdriver Set
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with - Multi-bit ratchet driver, 3x phillips (PH1, PH2 and PH3), 3x pozidriv (PZ1, PZ2 and PZ3 ), 3x slotted (5mm, 6.5mm and 8mm) and 3x torx (T10, T15 and T20)
- Rust and wear prevention: Anti-rust coating
- Handle type - Soft grip
- Magnetic tip
Features and Benefits
- Featured with high torque transfer and 0-99 mm blade
- 2 way mechanism
- 6 bit internal storage for easy transportation
- Pistol grip design for higher torque and access to tighter spaces
- Easy access convenient bit holder in handle
|Colour description||Black & yellow|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Screwdriver type||Multi bit|
|Number of pieces||12|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Comes with - 2 x Slotted (SL3.5x75mm, SL5.5x150mm), 2 x Phillips (PH1x100mm, PH2x125mm), 2 x Stubby (SL5.5x38mm, PH1x38mm), 2 x Pozidrive (PZ1x100mm, PZ2x125mm), 4 x Precision Screwdrivers (SL1.4x75mm, 2.4x75mm, PH00x75, PH0x75), Screwdriver Storage Rack Handle type - Soft grip
This steel phillips vde screwdriver ph0 from Magnusson is a must have to help ease the insertion of screws into wood. The soft grip handle has been designed for comfort, control, and to reduce hand strains over long use, and offers higher torque to effectively drive screws into wood. This ...
This steel phillips vde screwdriver PH1 from Magnusson is a must have to help ease the insertion of screws into wood. The soft grip handle has been designed for comfort, control, and to reduce hand strains over long use, and offers higher torque to effectively drive screws into wood. This ...