See more Kits & twinpacks
Stanley FatMax 18V 1.3Ah Li-ion Cordless Combi drill & impact driver FMCK465C2S-GB
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with 2 x batteries 1 bag
Features and benefits
- Hammer drill with Compact 13mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy single handed bit change
- Hammer Drill with 2 Speed motor covering all applications
- Impact driver with 6.35mm keyless hex driver allows for quick, one handed fitment
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic, designed for use in confined spaces
- Part of the 18V battery platform for maximum flexibility and optimum runtime
- Guarantee - 1 year standard, 3 years after registration
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Low battery indicator||Low battery indicator|
|Number of batteries included||2|
|Number of power tools in kit||2|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
It's ok but not great
01484 - 31 days ago
After about 6-7 months average use the drill started giving up when using it would squeak and slow down rendering it not usable hence had to return it. Impact driver been ok.
Jonny1991 - 1 month ago
I bought this in January ive used the impact driver few times and its very powerful and great for removing old rusty screws. Today I used the drill for first time properly drilled 22mm hole through my outside wall to install a security camera it did it with ease I was so impressed..
Piter91 - 2 months ago
Can't get wrong with that twin pack. Perfect value for money
Good set, batery not great
Chaz24 - 2 months ago
For the money its hard to moan to much, two powerful drills for a low price, the comprimise is the batteries are only 1.3 Ah which means they do not hold charge for very long & they are not fast charging so if you are using for a period of time you may have a wait time of waiting for one to charge. However for the price you will struggle to find a better spec drill & impacter Stanley make good solid bits of kit.
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Ive had these nearly 3 years now and they have been spot on cant fault them.