We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Kits & twinpacks
Stanley FatMax 18V 1.3Ah Li-ion Cordless Combi drill & impact driver FMCK465C2S-GB
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 2 x batteries 1 bag
- Includes - Low battery indicator
Features and benefits
- Hammer drill with Compact 13mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy single handed bit change
- Hammer Drill with 2 Speed motor covering all applications
- Impact driver with 6.35mm keyless hex driver allows for quick, one handed fitment
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic, designed for use in confined spaces
- Part of the 18V battery platform for maximum flexibility and optimum runtime
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
Stanley 18v kit
Jackleadwood - 1 month ago
Absolutely brilliant stuff. Use them daily for joinery, mechanics, general DIY etc never fail to surprise me, battery life is only let down but for the money, can't moan.
Ib86 - 1 month ago
Great value for the money. The impact driver is very impressive. Shame it only comes with a 1.3ah battery which doesnt really hold charge for too long.
Great stanley drills
Flatpackfurniturebuilders - 1 month ago
I bought these a few month ago and there great wee drills plenty of power for what they are highly recommend
Chas241 - 3 months ago
Bought these for DIY use, very impressed, both very powerful. Used the driver to remove some spline decking screws that had been in for about 8 years and were fairly rusty, the driver got them out no problem and didn’t even chew the bit up! Would highly recommend.
Amazing Quality and Price
Chrispiercy1 - 4 months ago
I bought this product to replace my 10 year old DeWalt. Wow two batteries and two drills for this price .. can't go wrong. The charger isn't bulky either like the Makita ones. This really is value for money