See more Circular Saws
Stanley FatMax 18V 165mm Cordless Circular Saw FMC660B-XJ - Bare
Our stores do not stock this product
- 4000 rpm
- 54mm maximum cutting depth at 90°
- 165mm diameter blade
- Comes with - Fence rip & 18T general purpose blade
Features and benefits
This impressive cordless 18V Li-ion circular saw is ideal for cutting timber and sheet material.
- Engineered for professionals. The motor delivers fast and precise cutting.
- Accurately cuts up to a 55mm depth with the 165mm diameter carbide tooth blade for a variety of cutting applications.
- For non-traditional cutting applications, this creates a bevelled cut with the handy bevelling shoe which pivots up to 50°.
- Supplied without a battery, this tool is compatible with the Stanley Fatmax 18V system. Click in your existing Stanley Fatmax 18V battery and you're ready to go without the unnecessary cost of more batteries and chargers.
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Battery charger||Battery charger sold separately|
|No load speed||4000 rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||54mm|
|Disc bore||20 mm|
|Handle type||Over moulded|
|Switch type||Lock off trigger switch|
Nik 8W9 - 12 days ago
Bought but cannot use as it doesn't come with a battery will be returning!
Would have preferred it to come with a battery
BenLids - 14 days ago
I would suggest buying the large battery with this saw, I used the 4ah from by drill set and the saw burns through the power in no time. Can be a bit annoying as constantly rotating batteries from saw to charger and having to stop and wait to resume your work. Other than that it works as hoped. It's also relatively quiet for a circular saw.