See more Tool Boxes
Stanley FatMax 28 Tool box
This tool box is ideal for storing your tools.
- Comes with - V groove on the tool box lid for sawing wood and pipes
- Material - Structural foam
- Size - 28
- Handle type - Soft grip handle
Features and Benefits
- All round water seal ensures safe and dry storage
- Constructed of structural foam for extra strength
- Extra large storage capacity
- Portable Tote tray designed to carry tools and small parts, yet enables large tool storage inside the tool box as it is 3/4 length
- Integrated V-Groove on top lid for sawing work needed, suitable for working with pipes and lumber
|Colour description||Black & yellow|
Great box - Very strong!
fussyfez - 1 year ago
Bought this box as it seemed stronger than the other plastic boxes, and was larger, but not too large that it becomes a pain to move when full.
I can confirm it is indeed very, very strong, having withstood over a years worth of being thrown into a van and used on site in daily trade use. It gets used as a hop up, by two large men at the same time, no problems at all.
Good solid hinges with a thick pin and secure lockable clasps.
Honestly cant beat it for the money and I'm about to buy a second.
It can get quite heavy though!!
Scotty754 - 2 years ago
Good box, would of liked the tray full length and deeper
Good, strong toolbox
mrs v - 2 years ago
Bought this for my husband because he had outgrown his old one. Everything now fits and the lift out tray helps keep him organised. He's used it at work in a factory for the last couple of weeks and reports that it is still intact and working well. His workmate was impressed and bought himself one
Stanley Tool Box
Jackie3005 - 3 years ago
I bought this as a gift. My husband was pleased that it is made well and big enough to hold many tools.
(No title submitted)
gazzay - 4 years ago
strong and spacious and well waterproofed,highly recommended