Stanley FatMax Torpedo spirit level (L)0.25m
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Measuring accuracy - 0.5mm/m
Features and Benefits
- Magnetic edge for holding power and hands free measuring. Perfect for use on steel studs and other magnetic surfaces.
- Pipe groove for use on rounded surfaces
- 3 solid block vials provide accuracy of 0.0005in/in. (0.5mm/m), and a 180-degree rotating vial is designed to duplicate angles.
- Magnified center vial for improved visibility
- Rare earth magnets for ultimate holding power
- Compact size and hanging hole makes product conevniant to store in pockets, tool boxes and on hanging hooks.
- Over-molded rubber end caps for shock resistance
Help & Advice
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Purpose - Measuring device for internal and external angles Comes with - 2 AA batteries, user manual & protective case Guarantee - 2 years Suitable for - Calculating simple mitre angles, compound mitre angles, and supplement angles Degree angle - 220 °