See more Tape measures
Stanley Tape measure, 30m
- Suitable for - For the most demanding working environments
Features and benefits
- Integrated ground spike to help one person measure
- 12mm wide two sided blade graphics with fraction scales
- Folding crank for storage and transportation
- Bi material handle for comfort, and corrosion resistant for durability
- Class 3 accuracy
|Metric or imperial||Mixed|
|Tape measure blade width||12mm|
|Tape measure class||Class 3|
Proper Surveyors “go to” measuring tape.
shreds - 4 months ago
Whilst lasers are good and accurate for internals, these remain the essential external tool for professional surveyors.
Used all brands for a couple of decades but inevitably in daily use and tension the end clip will tear off. Fact of life. Live with it.
These ones are great because they dont retain moisture inside a casing and are less likely to jam and are easy to clean and dry.
Not as strong as I would have hoped!
Chilipepper71 - 4 years ago
Tape snapped after 3 months of light use!!! Bought Stanley as thought I was buying quality.