See more Propagator Lids
Stewart Sow & Grow Propagator cover 52cm
This Sow and Grow propagator cover from Stewart .
Features and benefits
- Made from injection-moulded crystal styrene for optimum clarity and easier visual inspection of plants.
- Adjustable vents to help manage the temperature and humidity of the growing environment.
- Ideal to combine with 52cm gravel tray.
- Formed from robust durable plastic.
- Manufactured in the UK using recyclable plastic.
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Lid included||No lid included|
Doesn't fit the matching tray
GjGrows - 6 days ago
I bought 3 of these lids to go over the matching black trays that I use for small pots in my greenhouse. Only 1 of them actually fits, the other 2 rock at the corners and let air in and out, defeating the purpose!
Worth the money
Mick the mig - 9 months ago
I grow 90% of my summer bedding plants and although i have a greenhouse i use 4 of these to get my seedlings started. They accept 2 full size seed trays and do the job great.
Just what I needed
jardinería - 3 years ago
I was thinking I would have to ditch my well used unheated propagator as the lid had disintegrated through lots of wear and tear. I couldn't remember where it was purchased either. I was delighted to find ths replacement cover.This one is particularly useful as it is taller than the ones for my other heated versions and therefore is able to acclimatise plants in the in between stage.
greenfingers48 - 3 years ago
I have several of these in my greenhouse and they make watering so easy.