See more Garden Storage
Store it out ultra Wood effect Barrel Plastic Bike store
Our stores do not stock this product
This Store it out ultra plastic bike store is ideal for securely storing bicycles, wheelie bins and general outdoor items.
- Maximum volume capacity - 2000 L
- Locking mechanism - Combined door and lid bolt (lock sold separately)
- 1 year B&Q Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Includes a lockable door bolt (padlock not included) and lid lifters for wheelie bin storage.
- Features a piston-operated lid for easy operation and a lid-to-lid chain for hands free bin opening.
- Supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings, it is reccommended that 2 people build this item.
- Bike stores should be positioned on solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- Accommodates two adult and two children's bikes, or alternatively two wheelie bins.
- The dimensions given refer to the external measurements of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Colour description||Beige & brown|
|Locking mechanism||Combined door and lid bolt (lock sold separately)|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
PStash - 2 months ago
Poor quality - one of the hinges has not been manufactured properly so the lid doesn't close leaving a big gap at the back. Tried to contact Keter but seems a lot of other people have real issues ever getting a response! I'd buy something else as really not worth the money.
Be very careful
Andrew TM - 2 months ago
Ordered and delivered no problem. One side panel was damaged. Called Keter and a replacement was sent. It was damaged. Called Keter and another replacement was sent. It was damaged. Called Keter who offered another replacement. I refused. Am now seeking a full refund from B&Q. Very, very disappointing
Horrible to assemble
Anonymous - 2 months ago
We spent nearly four hours assembling this last night. The packaging says it should take 40 minutes. I now have a very painful shoulder, my husband’s hands are covered in blisters, and we have broken my neighbour’s electric screwdriver. The instructions are reasonably clear, but the product is incredibly poorly made. None of the holes line up for the screws, and the screws supplied seem to be the wrong type. The edges are badly finished and nothing quite fits properly. We finally got it finished after much swearing, and it looks ok, although a small adult bike only fits in with the handlebars turned 90 degrees. I’ve done lots of self-assembly furniture over the years, and this was by far the worst. It was actually easier to give birth to the 9-year-old than to build the shed to keep his bike in!
No assembly guide and B&Q helpless
Deepika - 2 months ago
I bought this and found that there was no assemble guide inside. When contacted the store, they said if it's not inside they can't do any thing.
Useful, looks good but disappointing quality
CMT23 - 10 months ago
We bought this to fit two adult bikes and they do fit but only with the wheels turned, there's no room for anything else. It looks very good, nice and neat, but the quality of the materials used isn't great. After putting together the base, sides and back we found a big crack in one of the sides and we really had taken care not to force anything. It wasn't difficult to put together although it took a long time and was reasonably hard work. We don't regret buying it as it looks good outside the front of the house and it does the job of taking care of our bikes, but we would have expected better quality for something of this price bracket.