See more Garden Storage
Store it out ultra Wood effect Barrel Plastic Bike store
This Store it out ultra plastic bike store is ideal for securely storing bicycles, wheelie bins and general outdoor items.
- Maximum volume capacity - 2000 L
- Locking mechanism - Combined door and lid bolt (lock sold separately)
- 1 year B&Q Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Includes a lockable door bolt (padlock not included) and lid lifters for wheelie bin storage.
- Features a piston-operated lid for easy operation and a lid-to-lid chain for hands free bin opening.
- Supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings, it is reccommended that 2 people build this item.
- Bike stores should be positioned on solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- Accommodates two adult and two children's bikes, or alternatively two wheelie bins.
- The dimensions given refer to the external measurements of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Colour description||Beige & brown|
|Locking mechanism||Combined door and lid bolt (lock sold separately)|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Useful, looks good but disappointing quality
CMT23 - 7 months ago
We bought this to fit two adult bikes and they do fit but only with the wheels turned, there's no room for anything else. It looks very good, nice and neat, but the quality of the materials used isn't great. After putting together the base, sides and back we found a big crack in one of the sides and we really had taken care not to force anything. It wasn't difficult to put together although it took a long time and was reasonably hard work. We don't regret buying it as it looks good outside the front of the house and it does the job of taking care of our bikes, but we would have expected better quality for something of this price bracket.
Well designed but only average build quality.
Sduv - 9 months ago
Excellent idea spoilt by quality. Screws holding bolt assembly inadequate and bolt attachment has fallen off. One side of lid has warped badly so leaving big gap (4inch) when trying to shut. However still useful if keter can supply spares.
Over priced and broke
Lodge1960 - 9 months ago
Very overpriced for what it is. The catch broke shortly after purchase. Bit of a scam really.
Almost, but not quite suitable for the job in mind
Mike H - 9 months ago
Nothing worse than having a wheelie bin sat in the front garden except when you've three of them to accommodate, each a different colour. Unfortunately, the Ultra is marginally too small for the task of containing and thereby disguising them. Maybe better if Keter produced a modular solution whereby you buy a base unit suitable for a single bin that can be expanded using add-on units of the two most common widths to accommodate as few or as many as you need and in addition, offered the range in a discrete dark hedge green finish or solid dark brown.
Angry man - 10 months ago
Had this storage unit for 4 months and at first i thought it was an excellent purchase, however i have just found out how brittle the slide lock handle is after it broke in my hand!