See more Blinds
Studio White Aluminium Venetian Blind (W)120cm (L)180cm
- Room use - Bedroom & living room
- Instruction manual included
- Fittings & fixings included
- Protection: To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep out of reach of young children
Features and benefits
This aluminium blind is ideal for creating a clean and contemporary look in your home.
- Clean with a soft cloth or a slat cleaner
- Most cost-effective window treatments in the market. This gives a clean and crisp feel and creates a minimalist and clinical environment for your room
- Features a rewinder mechanism in the left position
- Please note the width of the blind includes the blind brackets
|Instructions for care||Clean with a soft cloth or slat cleaner|
NijL - 8 months ago
Purchased this morning and found the whole thing to be very delcate. Plastic blinds and bottom strip will snap with with hardly any pressure - delicate as egg shells. Would recommend looking for something more substantial. I suppose it is cheap!
Blind Ok but let down by terrible brackets
Neil S - 1 year ago
I bought this blind to replace an existing plastic Venetian blind that had split on the plastic housing where you pull the cord. The blind itself looks Ok and seems to perform Ok (I've only just put it up though). But the quality of the fixing brackets is very poor. They are made of 1mm thick very soft pressed steel. The fixing holes are much too close together (approx 13mm centre to centre). Unless you are fixing into brick, concrete block or wood don't bother. The holes are too close for hollow wall anchors to spread out and too close for lightweight aerated block as the block may just crumble between the plugs.
The blind was cheap which is why I scored fair on value for money.