Suttons Artichoke Seeds, Purple de provence
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 45 seeds
- Planting Season: February-March - Harvest between May-June
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- This superb purple variety is finer tasting than green varieties.
- It's as ornamental as it is edible, and is ideal for a variety of situations
- Loved by bees, butterflies and other pollinating insects.
- Harvest May-June (year 2).
- HEALTH BENEFITS: A good source of protein and fibre. CULINARY TIPS: Delicious pickled small and marinated in good oil, with lemon juice and vinegar, seasoned with chilli or mustard. Great in salads with seasonal vegetables such as aubergine, with pecorino or even pizza.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 20 seeds Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between July-September Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun