Suttons Artichoke Seeds, Purple De Provence
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 45 seeds
- Planting Season: February-March - Harvest between May-June
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- This superb purple variety is finer tasting than green varieties.
- It's as ornamental as it is edible, and is ideal for a variety of situations
- Loved by bees, butterflies and other pollinating insects.
- Harvest May-June (year 2).
- HEALTH BENEFITS: A good source of protein and fibre. CULINARY TIPS: Delicious pickled small and marinated in good oil, with lemon juice and vinegar, seasoned with chilli or mustard. Great in salads with seasonal vegetables such as aubergine, with pecorino or even pizza.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 25 seeds Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between October-December Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun