Suttons Cowslip Seeds, Wildflower
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 120 seeds
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between March-May
- Ideal for beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- The cowslip's attractive flowers are edible and can be used in salads.
- Pretty flowers year after year.
- Flowers March-May (year 2).
- Richly fragrant blooms
- Ideal for beds and borders, rockeries. Attractive to bees. Grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||21-30cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 75 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between June-September Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet content 35 seeds Planting Season: March-June - Flower between July-September Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun