Suttons Fun to Grow Calendula Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between June-September
- Sunny areas - Beds and borders, patio pots and large containers
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Calendula flowers will be a real magnet for butterflies, bees and other insects as they visit the blooms in search of pollen and nectar.
- A fun and educational way to get children growing flowers.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Comes with bug stickers and a magnifying glass so you can keep an eye on your plants!
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Eventual height & spread||20 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 45 seeds Planting Season: April-June - Harvest between June-October Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun