Suttons Fun to Grow Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: April-May - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for beds, borders, patio pots & containers - Beds & borders, patio pots and containers
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Grow your own hairy caterpillars! A fun, educational way to get children growing flowers.
- These low growing, spreading plants are ideal for a sunny patch in the garden.
- Masses of tiny, yellow flowers which are followed by tightly curled, hairy ‘caterpillars’ which are actually the seed capsules.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Eventual height & spread||5 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 75 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between June-September Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet content 35 seeds Planting Season: March-June - Flower between July-September Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun