Suttons Fun To Grow Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: April-May - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for beds, borders, patio pots & containers - Beds & borders, patio pots and containers
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Grow your own hairy caterpillars! A fun, educational way to get children growing flowers.
- These low growing, spreading plants are ideal for a sunny patch in the garden.
- Masses of tiny, yellow flowers which are followed by tightly curled, hairy ‘caterpillars’ which are actually the seed capsules.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Eventual height & spread||5 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 120 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, rockeries, beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet content 35 seeds Planting Season: March-June - Flower between July-September Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet contains 170 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Flower between July-September Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Partial or Full Shade, Prefers Full Sun