Suttons Fun to Grow Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: February-April - Flower between June-September
- Sunny areas - Containers, beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Your dancing plant will give you loads of fun!
- Gently touch its leaves with a pencil or your finger and the leaves will dance and curl up tightly and then gently uncurl again when you're not looking!
- A fun, educational way to get children growing flowers.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Eventual height & spread||25 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery