Suttons Fun To Grow Squash Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between September-October
- Warm & well lit positions - Beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Grow your own vegetable spaghetti and the bowl to put it in!
- When you harvest a fruit, cut it in half and scoop out the ‘spaghetti’ flesh tendrils.
- Cook these and you can place back into the ‘bowl’ you have created for eating.
- A fun, educational way to get children growing vegetables.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
|Eventual height & spread||60 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery