Suttons Fun to Grow Sunflower Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September
- Sunny areas - Containers, beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Grow a bird table flower! Can you grow the sunflower with the biggest head?
- The flower heads can grow up to a massive 50 cm (20") wide on strong, sturdy stems.
- The old flower head is full of seeds to feed birds well into the autumn.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
|Eventual height & spread||350 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery