Suttons Geranium Seeds, F1 Mint choc
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 25 seeds
- Planting Season: December-April - Flower between June-October
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- An early flowering designer mix of two vibrant colours (candy and cherry), both with unusually dark almost chocolate foliage, with a distinct mint green edge.
- Excellent for pots containers and garden borders
- Candy and Cherry coloured flowers
- Early flowering with vibrant colours
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, hanging baskets. Attractive to bees. Prefers full sun or partial shade. Remove dead heads to encourage continuous flowering.
|Eventual height & spread||31-40cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery