Suttons Lavender Seeds, multifida Blue Wonder Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 65 seeds
- Planting Season: January-March - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun or partial shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Tender Perennial
- Flowers are edible and ideal for use in cakes, or ornamentally
- Attractive to butterflies
- Supports pollinators in your garden which helps wildlife to thrive.
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Flowers are edible and great to use in cakes, or ornamentally
|Eventual height & spread||51-60 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery