Suttons Lettuce Seeds, Red Iceberg
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 200 seeds
- Planting Season: March-June - Harvest between Jun-October
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- An excellent green/dark red iceberg lettuce, whose crisp, sweet, tightly wrapped heads stand well without bolting.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit winner.
- Try mixing red and green lettuce leaves to add a note of bitterness to salads, or try slicing up little gem lettuces and sauteing with peas and garlic for an alternative homegrown lunch.
- Easy to Grow
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade. HEALTH BENEFITS: Source of beta-carotene and vitamin A.
|Eventual height & spread||21-30cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This lawn seed is ideal patching & new lawns. For an even spread, simply by hand or by spreader. On average, it has a total coverage of 60m². Fast establishment Seed coating has micro-nutrients to improve germination rate & establishment For new lawns, over seeding & patching Sow between March ...
This lawn seed is ideal for play areas & reducing surface water flooding. For an even spread, simply sow by hand or by spreader. On average, it has a total coverage of 200m². Durable & hard wearing Suggested use period:Sow between March and October young grass will appear within 7-14 ...