Suttons Lettuce Seeds, Red iceberg
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 200 seeds
- Planting Season: March-June - Harvest between Jun-October
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- An excellent green/dark red iceberg lettuce, whose crisp, sweet, tightly wrapped heads stand well without bolting.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit winner.
- Try mixing red and green lettuce leaves to add a note of bitterness to salads, or try slicing up little gem lettuces and sauteing with peas and garlic for an alternative homegrown lunch.
- Easy to Grow
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade. HEALTH BENEFITS: Source of beta-carotene and vitamin A.
|Eventual height & spread||21-30cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery