Suttons Parsley Seeds, Moss curled
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 900 seeds
- Planting Season: February-July - Harvest between January-November
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- Tall-growing, strong variety of parsley.
- An improved selection of the standard moss curled variety, it's very easy to grow and tolerates a light frost.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit winner.
- Decorative as a garnish for fish and meat dishes, and salads, and very nutritious in soups, sauces and stews. HEALTH BENEFITS: Packed with vitamins A, B and C as well as calcium, magnesium, sodium and essential fatty acids. CULINARY TIPS: Use in salads, egg dishes, soups, fish and potato dishes.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 15 seeds Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between July-October Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet content 800 seeds Planting Season: March-July - Harvest between June-October Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet content 35 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between May-August Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers sun or shade