Suttons Pepper Sweet Seeds, F1 Blockie Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 12 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between April-October
- Ideal for containers - Prefers full sun
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Annual
- Mix of early, heavy-cropping, red, yellow and orange bell/blocky peppers with a mild, sweet flavour, and a richness of vitamin C and lycopene
- Average weight of approximately 18 g per fruit
- F1 hybrids will be very consistent in their growth
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Eventual height & spread||41-50 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This giant tomato planter is suitable growing giant tomatoes and has been enriched with tomorite tomato food for better root growth and full flavoured tomatoes. Ideal for organic compost Can be used for all planting needs Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Compost ideally suited to GYO Keep out of ...
6m seed tape Planting Season: March-July - Harvest between July-October Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun