Suttons Poppy Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between June-August
- Sunny areas - Beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Hardy annual - sow direct outside.
- Deep plummy purple flowers.
- Attractive silver green foliage.
- Attractive to bees and other beneficial insects.
- Try poppy seeds sprinkled on bread, cakes and biscuits.
|Colour description||Deep plummy purple|
|Eventual height & spread||81-90 cm|
|Soil type||Finely raked, moist, warm and weed-free soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 120 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, rockeries, beds & borders - Prefers full sun