Suttons Strawberry Seeds, Temptation
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 20 seeds
- Planting Season: January-March - Harvest between Jun-September
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- A delicious traditional strawberry with medium sized fruit.
- Strawberry Temptation is an everbearing variety that will produce a steady supply of bright red fruit throughout the growing season.
- It produces medium sized fruit on a very well presented plant that is suited to pots and containers as well as open ground production.
- Easily grown, prolific and delicious
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, hanging baskets. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||11-20cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery