Suttons Strawberry Seeds, Temptation
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 20 seeds
- Planting Season: January-March - Harvest between Jun-September
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- A delicious traditional strawberry with medium sized fruit.
- Strawberry Temptation is an everbearing variety that will produce a steady supply of bright red fruit throughout the growing season.
- It produces medium sized fruit on a very well presented plant that is suited to pots and containers as well as open ground production.
- Easily grown, prolific and delicious
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, hanging baskets. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||11-20cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 20 seeds Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between July-September Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun