Suttons Swiss Chard Seeds, Bright Lights
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 90 seeds
- Planting Season: April-June - Harvest between July-November
- Ideal for beds, borders, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- The most ornamental of swiss chards, ideal for the flower border.
- A nutritious, delicious and ornamental alternative to spinach.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit winner. (Roots not edible.)
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in vitamins A and C, plus fibre. CULINARY TIPS: Use leaves and stems in salads or steamed/stir-fried.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Suitable for joining two floors of the same level from 5-18 mm in height, or where the difference in height between floorcoverings is up to 23mm. the height of the flooring is up to 28mm Includes self adhesive base, small medium & large fitting clips Suitable for use with underfloor ...
Suitable for joining two floors of the same level from 5-18 mm in height, or where the difference in height between floorcoverings is up to 14mm. the height of the flooring is up to 24mm Includes self adhesive base, small medium & large fitting clips Suitable for use with underfloor ...
This night light features a lovely print of your favourite princess characters and is ideal for children's bedrooms as it emits a reassuring light. Also thanks to the integrated day and night motion sensor it is easy for your child to switch on the light with a simple movement or ...