Suttons Tomato Seeds, Black prince
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 20 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- An heirloom from Irkutsk, Siberia.
- The 130g tomatoes are round and very uniform; the colour is a wonderful deep blackish-chocolate brown.
- The flavour is as deep, sweet and rich as the colour. A unique salad tomato; the plants produce a large crop and early.
- Cordon variety - one stem grown by pinching off side-shoots as they appear, needs staking and tying in.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, greenhouse. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||21-30cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery