Suttons Tomato Seeds, F1 Crimson crush
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 10 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for containers, hanging baskets, beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- As well as its ability to shrug off even the worst blight, Crimson Crush will provide great yields of exceptionally fine tasting, large, round tomatoes (each weighing up to 200g).
- Bred for outdoor growing, it's the tomato that everyone should be planting this year.
- Cordon variety - one stem grown by pinching off side-shoots as they appear, needs staking and tying in.
- Please note: With regards to the nature of the blight resistance, plants can still show infection (up to 10-15%) of leaves, stems etc. without effecting fruit quality or yield. The plants having the resistance to be able to grow away from the attack.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, greenhouse. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||201-250cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery