Suttons Wallflower Seeds, Cloth of gold
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 450 seeds
- Planting Season: May-July - Flower between April-June
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- A traditional spring favourite that will light up beds and borders with its vibrant, golden-yellow flowers
- The most popular spring bedding item
- Very fragrant.
- Flowers April-June. Height 45cm (18).
- Ideal for beds and borders. Scented. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||41-50cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 60 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Flower between July-September Ideal for climbing - Prefers Full Sun