See more Tapes
T-Rex Grey Duct Tape (L)10.9m (W)48mm
This ferociously strong cloth tape is ideal for all your fixing, binding and securing needs both inside and out. Perfect for all jobs, big or small.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- For use on a variety of surfaces, including improved performance on rough, dirtier surfaces than standard cloth tapes
- Not resistant to abrasion
- Suitable for Sealing
Features and benefits
- T-Rex Tape is a ferociously strong tape!
- It is double the thickness of standard duct tapes, making it extremely strong, yet can still be easily torn by hand
- It contains a thick, aggressive adhesive that can stick to rough, dirtier surfaces allowing you to get the job done right the first time
- T-Rex Tape has a UV resistant layer built in to its tough skin, giving it long lasting durability and staying power to last through all types of weathers and temperatures
|Adhesive type||Permanent adhesive|
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Easy tear||Easy tear|
|Electrically insulated||Not insulated|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Maximum operating temperature||90°C|
|Minimum operating temperature||10°C|
|Recommended use period||730days|
|Resistant to water||Waterproof|
Very good tape to buy!
Jane440 - 3 years ago
I brought this about 2 - 3 weeks ago to hold The plastic bit on the boot of my car on! Very good buy!
Pjs44 - 3 years ago
Best tape ive ever bought.....sticks like glue!!!!!!
It does what it says on the label
Spainforever - 3 years ago
I took a flat pack dressing table to Spain earlier this month (sad but it was perfect for the room) and this tape wrapped the box up so strongly that everything was in tact when we picked it up from the airport.
In a similar situation I would definitely not use anything else. Brown tape is fine but this tape is strong and very hard to tear.
Not as I expected
Tonto42 - 3 years ago
Very hard to take off the roll,sticks to itself very well.did a few jobs with this in my van but with the heat we had the other day it just peeled off
Not easy to use
bqbqbq - 4 years ago
Tape stuck well but was difficult to in wrap easily due to the outside wrapping sticking on the edges. A good product spoilt. Would look for an alternative in future.