Tado Smart Thermostat Hot Water Extension Kit
[This is a block of tabs..]
- The Tado Thermostat extension kit connects your smart thermostat to your boiler if there is no existing connection. It does it wirelessly, so there's no need to drill any holes or feed any wires around your home. If you have a programmer attached to your boiler to control your hot water this extension kit can replace it. By adding the extension kit to your Tado Smart Thermostat you can then control hot water too.
- Pack includes: Tado° extension box, 4-wire cable, labels, euroblock 2-plug, rast5 2-plug, screw terminals, screws, insulating caps, and dowels.
- App compatibility: iOS (7.1 or later), Android (2.3 or later) & Windows Phone (8.1 or later)
Features and Benefits
The Smart Thermostat communicates with the Tado hub that connects via Ethernet directly to the back of your home router
- Required for the replacement of hot water controlling programmers (UK only)
- Recommended for heating system setups without a room thermostat
- Controls heating based on sensor data from the Tado Smart Thermostat
- Typically installed next to the boiler or replacing an existing external controller
- The Tado thermostat extension kit must be bought to work alongside the Tado thermostat
|Primary power supply||Mains|
|Programmes||Geo-location, 7-day, 5/2 day, 1 day|
|Override facility||Includes override facility|
|Automatic BST/GMT time change||Automatic BST/GMT time change|
|Straight line transmitter range||100m|
|Wiring||2,3 or 4 wire|
|Fits backplate||Industry standard|
|Standard||EN60730-2-9, Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU, EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC and RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU|
Help & Advice
BTU Radiator Calculator
Our BTU (British Thermal Units) calculator will help you to work out the heat requirement for your room, and recommend the number of radiators you will need to comfortably heat it.
What is a BTU?
A British Thermal Unit (BTU) is a measure of heat output from a radiator. Depending on the size of your room, the number and type of windows and what the room is used for, you'll need more or less heat. If you have a higher BTU requirement, it might be better to use more than one radiator to deliver the heat you'll need to a room. The total BTU output of several smaller radiators may meet your needs.
How do I choose the right radiator?
The BTU value of all our radiators is clearly labelled in-store and online, helping you find those which suit your requirements.
Step 4: View your results
How to guides
Your home's cold and hot water supply systems will largely be out of sight, with the pipes concealed in walls and under floors. But knowing what type of system you have and where you can find everything is very important for maintenance work, making improvements and, most of all, dealing with emergencies.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery