- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This thermometer/hygrometer is specially designed for accurately measuring temperature and humidity.
Features and Benefits
- Can measure in both celsius or Fahrenheit. The LCD screen indicate the current temperature and humidity
- Memory of max/min values of indoor temperature & humidity. Has a temperature range of -10℃ to +50℃(14℉~122℉) and a humidity range of 20% to 99%RH
- Features a clock and date display function with automatic exchanging in 5 seconds between clock and date, two-mode time display, 12h/24h hourly alarm function and daily alarm function. Number of batteries required is 1
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This cordless professional multi detector is specially designed for detection of metal, steel frames and electrical wires. Suitable for - Ferrous metal (120mm), non-ferrous metal (80mm), live cables (50mm) and wooden stud (38mm) Comes with - Battery, protective bag and manufacturer’s certificate Operating range - ...
This cordless truvo multi detector is specially designed for detecting ferrous metal, non-ferrous metal and live wires. Suitable for - Ferrous metal (70mm), non-ferrous metal (60mm) and live cables (50mm) Comes with - 3x batteries, protective bag and manufacturer’s certificate Operating range - 70 mm