We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Wall tiles
Trentie Black Gloss Metro Ceramic Wall tile, Pack of 40, (L)200mm (W)100mm, Sample
Unit of measure
This wall tile is ideal for bathroom, shower walls & kitchen.
- Room use: Kitchen & bathroom
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- A degree of colour or shade variation is an inherent part of these products. Always choose boxes with the same reference number, for choice and shade, calibre and production. Mix tiles to provide a natural finish during installation. Please ensure that a satisfactory effect can be reached prior to installing the products as claims relating solely to colour variation or shading that are apparent prior to installation will not be accepted after fixing. Any products found to be damaged or of unsatisfactory quality prior to installation should be returned to the store from where purchased to arrange for a replacement or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. Suitable for indoor wall only. Measure your wall, then check on the chart to see how many packs you'll need. Chart allows for approximately 10% wastage
- While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product, avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
- Be creative with laying patterns for a unique look or mix and match colours
- Recommend minimum grout line of 2mm
|Tile body coloured||Not coloured|
|Standard||EN 14411 ISO 9001:2008|
Jessiejpoppy2 - 2 months ago
Exceptionally delighted!!!! Look brilliant! Would thoroughly recommend
kevin271280 - 1 year ago
I'm happy with these tiles cut great especially with sn electric cutter I dont understand other reviews as there is nothing wrong with them except the tile themselves maybe
These tiles look FAB
Maggie1803 - 1 year ago
Never tiled before so didn't want to buy expensive and find I destroyed them so was happy to give these a go. I am delighted with them and it turns out I'm not to bad a tiller. I used a dark grey grout also. Friends ask who I got to do such a lovely job as the finish is stunning. These look fab. What value for money also.
lovely tiles, i used black grout they look super
Orchard Lettings - 2 years ago
put in my kitchen with the back grout they look really expensive.
Roisin1973 - 3 years ago
I never have seen worse quality in my life. 2 boxes opened and couldn't get even 10 decent tiles out of the 80 times. Took them back to b&q and because my timer had already put tiles on the wall and they had to be scraped off they would only refund me 4 1/2 boxes bad customer service to say the least. Avoid if possible was a costly experience buying these black tiles had to give 1 star as it wouldn't let me submit review